We want your visit to be both fun and educational.
Please help us by using these Museum Manners!
-Parents/adults must accompany their children at all times
-Anyone under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult
-Please walk on the museum floor and don't use "running feet"
-Please do not climb on toddler walls
- Please keep exhibit items in designated exhibit spaces
- No eating or drinking on the main floor of the museum
- No smoking inside the museum
- Please keep Wee Acres for children 5 and under
- We reserve the right to ask you to leave if you are disrupting other museum visitors
- All visitors must wear shoes on the museum floor at all times